Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Thankful......


"how beautiful a day can be, when kindness touches it" {George Ellison}

Thank you so much to Kelly, Nic, Christian and Oliver for my amazing pressies! I love each and every one of them! Thank you also to Lyndall for my impressive snow globe {not that mark's impressed with my little collection - I obviously need some more}! And of course to Mark for getting me the nicest, brightest undies! Spoilt? I think so!

Also very excited {and a tad nervous} to be going on Barb's 'Child Photographer's Retreat' in December, here's hoping I come back fully inspired and ready to hit 2010 with some fresh and funky ideas!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

How exciting!! wish I was going too!! xx

Mummy McTavish said...

So was this a birthday??? Those grundies are SOOO BRIGHT!!! VERY FUNKY!

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop