Saturday, November 28, 2009

Growing with you.......

I've always marvelled that through photography I have been able to watch all the littly's out there grow ........ from birth..........to kindy to high school, to when they graduate....it never occured to me that all you lovely folk out there that follow my blogger (crazy fools), have also watched my family and friends grow too. It's grounding to look back through the years on the blog and see how we've changed, what started as a method for us to keep in touch with family and friends over the miles, has evolved into something much much more. I don't keep a diary, so this is it............. I hope it can be preserved in cyberspace somewhere for my kids when they're older, to reflect on their childhood and see how far they've come. All of our children are amazing..... if ONLY I had enough hours in the day to photograph each and every one of my friends kiddies, I think thats the one thing that saddens me the most.... I used to be able to dedicate 'time' for them, now I hardly even photograph my own kids.... this is something that will change.... watch this space..........


It really has been a supabusytime, BUT I made time to go out with Ollie and take a few snaps. He's changing so quickly! I also met up with the amazing (I know I say it but she really is) Jodie and take some pics for the ohsogorgeous Maddi & Cassie on their formals night! What can I say? They are breath takingly gorgeous, but you guys will know that as I've photographed Miss Maddi before ;)



For anyone waiting for pics, I can only apologise.... I'm still editing weddings then have some family sessions to sort before heading off on a jet plane ;) So I shall see you all when I return....... xxxx

3 comments:

Sunshine Coast Wedding & Newborn Photographer said...

oh I LOVE loVE loVE these girlfriend you really did these the justice these images deserve xx

Rachel Brooke said...

Your pictures are so pretty! I especially love the use of natural light with the couple and the girl walking down the road - stunning!

Tracy said...

These are so so pretty.

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop