Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My...my.....my


Delilah! With her hand painted purple interior and fluffy roof lining, Miss Delilah earnt her name by being 'a car of ill repute'! Isn't she gorgeous tho? {and the kids aren't too bad either}!!!


A big thank you to the amazing Fennel family for loaning me car+kids+time for my student Kiera's practice shoot. Kiera is doing amazingly well, she's just sweet sweet 16 and is now turning out the most creative and inspiring photographs...we're all so proud of her. Kiera has been with me for 2 days a week for the past 5 weeks. We only have a couple of weeks left then she is off to start a new life in beauty-full Tassie! I have no doubt she will be an awesom photographer down there, in whatever field she chooses!

Last image by Kiera, I love it so much! Clever girl x

You rock girl :P

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Gorgeous images Annie! Kiera's talent is amazing, must be something to do with spending time with the master :) xxx

Mummy McTavish said...

She's got a good eye! (and a good teacher too) Love them!

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop