Monday, September 22, 2008

Giggles & Pickles.......

Its wonderful when you watch your own littly take their first steps.....I'd forgotten all those feelings of apprehension, excitement and joy until I watched little Pickles take her first steps, and it just happened to be when I had my camera! With all the clapping and cheering going on (from Mum and proud Aunties) I almost forgot to snap! Beautiful to watch a whole family there, together to witness another little milestone. Such a precious family, thank you again to Kellie and her crew!

Sooo....just a sneak peek from the day. I haven't gone through all of them yet (300 odd), but I will, slowly and surely......







More from these littly's later XXX Annie XXX


Just as a quick add on, a little montage of some pics from the day! I love my job, I meet some of the best families and children out there!


No comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop