Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Twas the night before christmas.........


and...... we are SOOOOO not ready!!! What was I thinking working right through to christmas eve?? Am I mad {ha, I think my family would say YES}!!! So as I sit here editing pics from this weeks photo shoots....I have several cupboards around the house storing unwrapped pressies! My pantry is empty, and the BBQ needs cleaning, and, most importantly, we have absolutely NO alcohol in the house!!! BUT - we have got our chrissy lights and tree up - HURRAHHH!!!! Oh and we made it to Carols on the River - stunning performances as always - Noosa just never disappoints!

So, I'm expecting a hugely busy morning/afternoon/evening/night~! Will upload piccies later, but I just wanted to wish all of you a fabuous christmas and New Year {please say you're all more organised than me}! I can't wait to read the updates on the blogs {and check out the pics}!


Congratulations to one of my beautiful families, the Slack Family on the birth of little Henry! What a perfect pressie for you all! Can't wait to take his pics in the new year! Good Luck to the beautiful Plant Family, on the pending birth of baby xxxx {who knows}! And of course, preggy model extroidinaire (I can't spell it), Lyndall and Family who just have a few weeks to go {and yes I know, I'm STILL trying to find time to edit your pics from November - slack or what???}

The Plant Family - ready to add one extra!

What a cherub! Baby J with his Mummy & Daddy - just havin fun!

Just a little bit of what we've been up to this week! Oh did I mention we picked my brother Rich and his gf Nikki up from the airport??? Yep, they're here from NZ to live in Noosa - hurrahhh!!!!


Beautiful Baby M with his stunning Mum!

XXXXAnnieXXXX

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Wishing you & your family a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I still have food, alcohol (most important!!) shopping to do & wrap all the presents & get the house organized for Christmas Day & Boxing Day.... YAY!!

Have a wonderful, relaxing time with your family :))

love,
tanya xx

Ronnie said...

Ahh... photographers... are we all the same? It sounded like I wrote that blog Annie!!! I am no more organised than you! Have a wonderful Christmas and hope to finally catch up with you in January...Ronnie http://www.anoosa.com

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop