Friday, November 7, 2008

Aunty Fever.....


Yes thats what the kids got when my Aunt Maggy and Uncle Andrew came to stay this week - they tried everything to get off school {didn't work}!!! Its extremely contagious and symptoms include: over excitement, showing off, being incredibly cheeky, sleeplessness, sugar cravings and truency! So with much resentment - they trundled off to the school bus each morning!! Despite particuarly bad behaviour from the boys, we had a lovely week {all that cleaning paid off - the place was spotless}! The weather was pants {it always is when rellies come to stay}, plus Maggy and Andrew had a bit of a drama at the airport - but they got here safe and sound - just a tad later than expected! Oh and Mark decided to join my Uncle Andrew on the red wine!!! This is a particuarly bad move as a. Mark doesn't drink and b. Andrew does - in fact Andrews collection of red wine consists of over 3000 bottles!!!

The outcome of the evening was me, cleaning up vomit until 3am! Mark spent a nice cosy night in the bath tub! {I have to warn you I DID take some pics but they're not pleasant}

So inbetween being a hostess with the mostess, I managed to squeeze in some shoots, and gosh it was hot! 34 degrees isn't the best temp to chase after toddlers in! I think I've lost a couple of kilos in sweat! Pics on the way.....

Happy Birthday's to Lara, Pargy (who's officially an aussie now), Shaun (who's always been an aussie) and my cousin Dave! Miss you all loads and can't wait to catch up!

Bookings for shoots underway for xmas pics! I only have a couple of spaces left. Please email for details and dates if you're interested!

2 comments:

Whitney Palmer said...

loving all these pics....especially the first one

Unknown said...

Nice Shot. I love it. I enjoyed reading your posts.

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop