Sunday, May 24, 2009

Whirlwind.....


Life is a bit of a whirlwind at the moment; it felt like only yesterday the boys were opening up their chrissy pressies! Apparently we've had Easter, Mothers Day and now Mark's birthday since then {shhhh he's 37! Oh and not a happy 37, especially as the boys have reminded him he's only 3 years away from 40!} We marked the event by a well needed trip to the Ikatan Spa {where I didn't have to strip naked this time - phew} and a meal at the Spirit House, Yandina {point to mention, we only 'just' made it as we were conveyed there by a completely MAD Indian taxi driver, who spent the entire journey programming his GPS thingy, doing something with his mobile phone and trying to get his Ford Falcon up to speeds of 130kpm! } Did I think we were going to die?? Ummmmmm, YES!

One of the reasons this year is going like a whirlwind, is because I'm still working 13hrs a day/7 days a week. Mad? Ummm completely! My 'break' kinda isn't happening, and I'm spending less and less with my family and more time editing. Following some much needed business advice from the gorgeous Miss Ronnie, I will be changing my pricing structure...... so watch this space. Hopefully it'll mean less time in front of the computer and more time with my family {I can hear them groaning from here} ;)
Soooo, here's the plan:

a) cut down on working hours
b) sing my heart out with Miss Linda
c) walk with Miss Ronnie
d) Qi Gong it at 5am on the side of Mt Tambourine (intriguing huh?)

and just because I can't have a 'bare' post, sunrise over Noosa on the 24th April this year - pretty huh?
xx Annie xx

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop